Saturday, September 26, 2020

08: Shining in a Storm (Time Sale)

When I finished the talk with the Fire Spirit, it was already evening. Let's go shopping and then go home. With that in mind, I headed to the shopping district.

Demon lives in the shopping district

No, it's a personal impression. Just think about where I'm going... I was also surprised to live alone. What? Let me explain it now.

Location: Supermarket Online Grocery Store

Time: After 17:00 in the evening

Participants: Housewives in the neighborhood

Do you understand?

Well, for those who still don't understand, let me describe it in detail.

The beasts were waiting for the time to be released.

The supple muscles (imagination) that have been trained and has devised numerous business strategies. He (clerk) is coming. Holding the referee's trumpet (half price sticker) in his hand. The spectacle that will occur here from now on is just right to call it chaos. But even though they know it, they don't stop their hands. It's as if it's fate... While I am describing it, he's already put a half-price sticker on it! I've gotten a late start!

Going through the waves of people as if I were going through rough tidal waves, and I aim for an egg! (Pack 79 yen) Then half-price cut off beef... was already sold out. It shouldn't have been five minutes yet. Also, it's a pass because I can't handle fish related ingredients. I don't like ready-made side dishes as well. I wonder if the bean sprouts are pork toppings because I need them to add in bulk. It seems impossible to magically turn a pig into a cow, right?

"That's impossible"

That's right...! Wait, why is an answer coming back? When I thought that, the Spirit of Fire was there.

"Because I'm here, I was able to communicate by using magic. That's why, best regards."

Well, it's good for me because it's invisible to other people and my ears don't have to be exposed. They'll be surprised!

After paying at the cash register, I went home. I met people along the way, but they didn't seem to be suspicious. Eh, supermarket? You see, it was a beast over there... Anyway, it's time to prepare dinner. Fry in sesame oil and salt and pepper, as usual. When I'm working, I feel like the fire is better than usual.


"Are you frying? Let me help you."


Fire spirit! Well, will you help me like this when cooking? It might be a little convenient. ...... It would be more convenient if you cook instead. I want a bride.


"Oh, this is well cooked and delicious!"
"Hehehe."

He was happy when I praised him aloud. As expected, he's a child (?). Must be complimented and stretched. Once I ate the food and filled my stomach, I decided to call my friend. She is an Otaku who invited me to Net Games.
Previous    ToC    Next

No comments:

Post a Comment