Wednesday, September 23, 2020

05: Ruthless Checkmate

A teller noticed when I entered the store from the back door, the teller was waving his hand while his mouth was fluttering. Well, that's usually how they react, right. However, this person is different.

"Hmm? What are you doing so secretly?"

They found me! Oh, they are not Japanese people. But they sure are good at Japanese. I can't help it, so I stand up. I also get on the counter. Yeah, it feels good to be in high places. Let's decide on the pose as well. It's the ship that I stowed away on. Shipwreck? Don't say that!

"That's it!"

Seen from the side, it looks pretty stupid, but let's keep going as it is. While pointing to the trio, I declare. This also aims to draw the attention of the trio here. In the meantime, let the spirit of fire separate and have the dryad make a separate body and then surround them.

...... No, in the first place they can't see the dryad even without doing that.

"You guys are done. we've completely surrounded you. You can't do anything more. Surrender yourself quietly!"

The trio looked around with Kyoro Kyoro. Of course, there is no apparent physical change in the surroundings. Yes, nothing that is visible to them. However, in reality, the spirit of fire is separating and the dryad's body is approaching towards their feet.

"I don't understand what you are saying! For the time being, you're dead!"

A spinning magazine, blazing up iron, and a finger pulling a trigger without being afraid. The firing pin struck the chamber... but the gun did not respond. A click, a click and a dry sound echo. Well, it's natural because the spirit of fire has completely moved out...

"Tsao, Tsao!"

They are saying something, but is that Chinese?

"!?"

Did they notice the mishap? The other two also pulled the trigger. But, a click, a click and a dry sound echoes ruthlessly. Then it's time to start the counterattack.

"Then please, dryad!"
"Okkey."

There was a light response, and the dryad's body at the feet of the three became like ivy and entwined with them. Three people are restrained in the blink of an eye and pressed against the floor. Oh, it’s wonderful.

"One order ready!"
"That expression is not used these days."

Senpai said in a laid-back tone.

Everyone in the line got up after seeing the trio of thieves got caught.

"Shimotsuki-san, what the heck just now..."

The branch manager looked at me with frightened eyes.

"It's okay, branch manager. I caught everyone!"

I confidently thumbs up, but his eyes looks like the are still scared . It seems like it'll hinder future relationships, so let's be quiet and amiable.

"What is it? (Cheerful Smile)."

I did it, a perfect smile!

"... No, it's nothing. It will become troublesome when the police comes, so you should go home."

"Eh, but..."

 It's still working hours...

"Go home, go home, no, please go home."

He finally went ahead and did a dogeza... What should I do about this?
It cannot be helped. Well, all sorts of things happened and I'm feeling tired, I'm very grateful to be given permission to go home. There are still various things I want to try.

"Understood, then I'll be heading home first."

Senpai in the back says it's foul play, but it can't be helped because it's a branch manager's order!
Previous    ToC    Next

No comments:

Post a Comment