Tuesday, September 22, 2020

04: Standby・Ready

When I returned to the branch office, I went straight to the computer system. Alright, I'm going to do it, and after doing so for a while, the nearby room starts to get noisy.

"Hey, Hey, it smells like a pretty big fire spirit~"

Fire spirit? I think the only place where fire is used here is the hot water supply room. The smoking area is non-smoking inside the bank, so it's outside. Of course, there is no one in the hot water supply room. I didn't call the spirit unknowingly, right?

"From where?"
"Well, from the main body"

Body... It's on the floor, right? I wish I could see what it was like.

"If you put out a water mirror, I'll show you a video ~"

Oh, yes. I concentrated and floated the water mirror in the air. What was reflected was a trio masked, and in their hand was... a gun. Robbery! Is it the stowaway that the aunt said earlier? Hmmm, what the heck, go to a bigger bank! Wait, that isn't it, isn't this dangerous?

"Oh, the spirit of fire has grown bigger."

The gunshot echoed and I heard a yelling, "Do you now think it's a fake?" My senpai looks completely scared. I want to do something about it. In return for the help from sexual harassment... Is it okay if it's after the chief has been shot?  I guess not. Even if it's shot, senpai might become a shield for the chief. I though about it and talke to the Dryad.

"Okay, then, I want to do something about it, but can't it be done with magic?"

"Hmm, why don't you ask the spirit of fire without using magic?"

Oh, is that so. Well then it won't be a problem. ...... Not!

"No, I want to catch them."
"Well, then the spirit of fire, if you can do something about it, I'll catch it with my ivy."

Alright, let's get into negotiations. For the time being, go to the floor!

The floor was noisy. There are few other guests. Well, there aren't many customers who come to the store on a regular basis. Meanwhile, the trio who wore balaclavas pointed their guns at their senpai.

"Hey, Fire Spirit-san."

Negotiations have started.

"Ah? What a rare situation, do you understand me, neechan?"

"Well, from this morning onwards. More importantly, that is dangerous, so I hope you don't move it."

"I know what you mean, but this explosive is delicious. I can't stop it in my mouth."

Is it cola! Well, maybe the spirit of fire likes stimulants only. Well, then...

"What about the magical powder that I make?"

How to make gunpowder... You can find out if you look it up, right?

"Oh, it's magical, it looks like it's worth the effort. Okay, I'll be quiet."

It was easy, but negotiations was a success. This is the start of the counterattack!
Previous    ToC    Next

No comments:

Post a Comment